UK TIER 1 ENTREPRENEUR CATEGORY
UK Immigration law is very complex and constantly changing. It isn't always easy to work out if you are applying for the best visa to suit your personal or business needs.
Lately a lot of Entrepreneurs are applying to come to UK and join a thriving,competitive business atmosphere. New opportunities are being created every day, and an exciting range of companies and individuals are taking their companies, ideas and investments to compete in the world-leading market of UK.
Whether you are looking to establish your own business or invest in an existing business, we are here to provide you with a bespoke service tailored to your specific business needs. As a fully qualified Immigration firm, we go far above and beyond providing general advice on an individual level.
Entrepreneur visa is a business visa that allows the applicant to relocate to the UK specifically for the purpose of business. If you have a business idea that you would like to develop and bring to the UK, the entrepreneur visa will allow you to explore this idea. The applicant is able to either set up a new business or take over and existing one. The tier 1 entrepreneur visa leads to settlement and eventually, a British passport.
To qualify for the entrepreneur visa, the applicant must:
- Have access to £200,000 through either their own funds or a third party.
- Meet the English language requirement.
- Meet the financial maintenance requirements for the main applicant and dependents.
- Be a Genuine entrepreneur- Show that you genuinely seek to set up a viable business in the UK. This is subjective; the home office will take into account your previous experience, qualification and examine your credentials.
- On meeting the requirements the initial visa is granted for a period of 3 years.
WHY CHOOSE VISION FOR YOU ENTREPRENEUR VISA?
Industry leading Consultants and excellent client service form the backbone to Vision's services. We believe in surpassing our client's expectations and project managing every step of the application process. We work efficiently and diligently ensuring that your application stands the best chance of being accepted. We handle every step of your application process saving you time, money and stress. We bill our cases on a fixed fee basis, so that you are aware from the outset the total cost of the application, with no hidden fees.
OUR UK ENTREPRENEUR SERVICE INCUDES:
- Initial one hour consultation to establish your case and to start building your application
- Client care letter within 24 hours,
- A bespoke list of documents required by your application
- Completion and submission of your application
- Full legal representation
- Full Business Plan, including market research
EXTEND YOUR ENTREPRENEUR VISA
For many the initial
application is their first step towards gaining British citizenship. We offer a
comprehensive service that allows our clients to extend their visas and
continue their journey towards settlement. Providing the following requirements
are met it is possible to extend the visa for a further 2 years:
- The £200,000 has been invested in the company,
- The company has been registered within 6 months,
- 2 full-time positions have been created for settled workers.
These conditions are accompanied by complex exceptions and rules, around which evidence is acceptable. Vision will of course prepare the entirety of the application to meet these criteria.
FAST-TRACK / ACCELERATED SETTLEMENT
To accelerate your settlement or Indefinite Leave to remain can be granted 2 years earlier if the following conditions are met:
- The business employs 10 settled workers, or
- Has a turnover of £5 million per annum
A residential requirement for a period of 5 years is needed to obtain indefinite leave to remain (ILR). This is the same rule as accelerated settlement, under which an applicant must not remain outside of UK for more than 6 months each year of the validity of the visa.