Make An Appointment
Call: 04 3529341
St. Kitts and Nevis is one of the most breath taking spots in Caribbean region. The island with its stunning natural beauty and clear blue waters attracts tourists all over the globe. The attractive two-island realm has a bustling trade and tourism economy.
St. Kitts & Nevis Economic Citizenship Program started in 1984 and is the oldest existing citizenship-by-investment program. Investors have to make an economic contribution to the country, real estate investment. In exchange they were granted full citizenship. Second option is available to invest in the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF).
- Irrevocable lifetime Dual citizenship
- No personal visit required
- Visa Free Travel to 120+ countries
- Citizenship for life, with the right to live and work in the country
- The ability to pass one's citizenship to future generations by descent
- The opportunity to maintain dual citizenship if so desired
- Complete discretion with respect to citizenship, ensuring that one's citizenship status is not reported to third parties
- Visa-free travel to about 130 countries and territories, including the European Union, the Schengen region, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
- A low tax regime, safeguarding citizens from, for example, worldwide income, inheritance, and gift tax.
- Life in a business have with numerous incentives for business and investment
- Non Refundable amount of minimum USD 250,000 (OR) Real Estate Investment USD $400,000 and above
- Nationality Restriction (Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan)
Purchasing a property for at least USD $400,000* in a pre-approved real estate development area will grant an applicant the naturalization. Once the property is purchased, (Funds can be transferred after approval) the investor can right away apply for citizenship. He must possess the property for at least five years. Under this option, Registration, processing fee, and taxes must be paid by the applicant.
The second option available is to invest in the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF). The required investments are as follows:
- USD $200,000 – single applicant
- USD $250,000 – family with up to 3 dependents (spouse and 2 children below 18)
- USD $300,000 – family with up to 5 dependents (spouse and 4 children below 18)
- USD $400,000 – family with 6 and more dependents
- Applicants must be of outstanding character and high net worth individual.
- Applicants who are healthy and have no criminal record.
- Selecting & buying property (Option 1) or Contribution to SIDF (Option 2).
- Paying Due diligence Fees for citizenship application.
- Submitting citizenship application and supporting documents.
- Passport issued within 10 – 12 weeks.