The New Zealand Student Visa is for students who aspire to Study in New Zealand. Most of the Universities of New Zealand are of international ranking. Given here is a list of few noted Universities.
- Lincoln University
- Massey University
- Auckland University of technology (International Ranking)
- University of Auckland (International Ranking)
- University of Canterbury (International Ranking)
- University of Otago (International Ranking)
- University of Waikato (International Ranking)
- Victoria University of Willington (International Ranking)
A New Zealand Student Visa permits you to stay and Study in New Zealand for specific time to a maximum of four years.
There are three visa categories, determine on the time of your stay in New Zealand.
- If you are a full fee paying student, the visa validity is determined by the duration of the course you paid for. If the course you opted for is based on New Zealand academic year, you may get a visa that expires on 31st of March of the corresponding year.
- If you are a student sponsored by an education provider linked with Immigration of New Zealand, your visa would be valid till the duration of the course and not linked to the fee you paid.
- If you are a scholarship student, the validity of the visa will be for the period of scholarship. The maximum is four years.
- There is usually no part time study visa. You can go for a part time course if your visa is of three years and you need to practical work knowledge.
- Study in New Zealand for nine months and your course meets the foreign student policy.
- The final semester of the course is In new Zealand
- Working while studying
- You can work part time twenty hours a week while studying full time under certain circumstances. You may be allowed to work for Christmas and academic year ending Eligibility
- Possess valid passport
- Offer of enrollment conformation
- Evidence of full fee payment
- Evidence of financial support
- Bona fide guarantee from sponsor for financial support
- English language requirement
- Insurance requirements
- Attendance and performance
- Health requirements [ if necessary]
Contact Us for more information about immigration to New Zealand